Personal Injury Lawyer in Washington, DC, for Amusement Park Injuries
Amusement parks can be as dangerous as they are fun and entertaining. If rides and games haven’t been dutifully inspected and repaired, anyone in your family may risk being injured. Neglected equipment can change a life forever. Our personal injury lawyer in Washington, DC, handles amusement park accidents throughout metropolitan Washington and all of the surrounding areas. An accident at any amusement part should never happen. The reality is that even a minor mistake can result in a major consequence.
If you or a loved one has been injured at an amusement park, contact Kurtz, Peters and Associates, LLC as soon as possible. While we may handle many more cases as medical malpractice lawyers in Rockville, MD, we take on cases that involve amusement park accidents. Rely on us as your personal injury attorney in Rockville, MD, and the surrounding areas, and we’ll begin working toward the fair outcome you deserve.
Following a consultation with one of our lawyers, we’ll begin developing your case by investigating all of the details involved with the accident. Some examples of injuries that may be sustained in an amusement park accident include the following:
- Amputation of Limbs, Fingers, or Toes
- Broken Bones, Lacerations, Contusions
- Cerebral or Retinal Hemorrhage Caused by Extreme Speeds or Spinning
- Drowning or Near-Drowning on Water Rides
- Emotional Trauma
- Fatal Falls & Ride Ejections
- Permanent Scarring & Disfigurement
- Strains & Sprains Caused by Being Whipped Around or Stopping Hard
- Stroke Caused by Torn Ligaments in the Neck
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Contact our staff when you or a loved one has been injured on amusement rides. We serve clients in Washington, DC, Rockville, Maryland, and all of the surrounding areas.